Pete or a cat with a ball of twine

It's been hard to think about anything else today, but since this is a
Who list... Is anybody else a little peeved at the fact that in his
recent post, Pete mentions the Who album as almost an afterthought? Why
is he devoting time to a new play?!?!? HE AIN'T HAROLD PINTER, try as he
might. It really seems to me that Pete is (again) using the Who to draw
attention to his website and solo activities.  I wonder if the Who site
isn't up because Pete would like to keep the band linked to his site?
Why aren't the Who downloads/press releases put up on John's site as
well? I wish that there were some way to ask him these questions.  I hate
to seem like a whining baby, but this is getting f@cking ridiculous.  I
hope SCOOP 3 sells only 6 copies....well, since I'll be buying one like a
schmuck, no more than 7. JonQuadrophenic In LaGrange