Re: A day in a life

At 16:21 11-9-01 -0400, Kevin wrote:
>Not much into talking Who or Beatles or any of that at the moment.
>Want to thank those in other countries who have posted condolences.
>Really would like to hear from our NY Who brothers and sisters as soon as
>possible.

Slowly I'm realizing what happened. It is so unbelievable something like
that is possible. It's like a movie... A cowardly act. Still my unbelief is
bigger then my anger. My unbelief that this happened. That war might
follow... Just a few months ago I walked around in NYC. This year I've been
there 3 times. I cannot imagine this is real. It's just too horrible...

I hope my friends and people I know are alright and my thoughts are with you.

I hear the UK and Russia are in crisis too. Economical things are going bad
too with the USA (oil prices and the US$ are going down).

All the best,

Bjxrn