Re: The Who's crimes against rock 'n' roll

In article <NEBBKHIKOLIGPHDJHEFHIENGCHAA.cadyb@home.com>,
    "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>  writes:

> Now I DON'T AGREE WITH THIS LIST! There are many things here I disagree with
> or think are unfair. However, there are a few things I would find a little
> difficult to defend. You may as well. I call this:

Hell, might as well add to that list:

- Didn't break up after "My Generation"
- Band sold out with "Who Sell Out"
- Didn't break up after "Who Sell Out"
- Didn't break up after "Tommy"
- Didn't break up after "Who's Next"
- Didn't break up after "Quadrophenia"
- The album "Who By Numbers"
- Didn't break up after "Who By Numbers"
- The album "Who Are You"
- Didn't break up after "Who Are You"

As for "defending" this list... bollocks.  I don't need to defend them
or their actions and neither do they.  Its the critics who need to
defend their list of "crimes", not the band for doing exactly what
bands have always done: try to make a living from their antics.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!