Sick Of Beatles Posts? Heeeeere's Kenny!

> > Just think if the 2000 tour could be substituted for the 1989 tour.....
>
> I don't agree with your tour theory. As a Who fan, the Kenny Jones years
> damaged them for me more than 1989, `96 or `00.

For *you* maybe but hardly anyone else.  The Who were HUGE in '79.
And '82 for that matter.  Maybe Jones' addition (or would it be "Jones's" -
I see possesives printed like that sometimes - suppose I better check
that out) damaged the fan base a few years down the line but it didn't
seem to affect anything in '79.  He was welcomed with open arms.......
& open legs, I'm sure.

- SCHRADE in Akron