u talking to me? "sroundsound"

In a message dated 09/10/2001 12:57:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> SROUNDSOUND, GO GET 'EM !!!!!!!!!!

If ur referring to me, it's sroundtable (Kevin Mc).  I tend to get real fired
up and defensive when it comes to those who criticize the people i feel
strongly about.  I react the same way when people rip my tennis idol, Andre
Agassi.  In fact- i became a much more rabid Who fan after my friend, the
Beatles fan, ripped our Shep's Bush boys.  If ur not referring to me, the
never mind.  I also wouldn't be good on Beatles forums cause i would get too
angry and maybe break something (wonder i love the Who).