Sweets from Keets

I'm a poet and don't even knowet...

>Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 02:21:24 +0000
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Married to a Beatle Postal Worker?
>
> >Congrats or condolences, whichever is more appropriate
>

>Many contrats on your marriage!  Assume it will be good, and that it will
>take work to make it a positive experience.  Families are great, kids are a

>burden and a blessing, and now you can be prepared to understand Pete's
>improvs of last summer.  ;)

And many thanks in return for your nice wishes.  It had better be a positive
experience 'cause I think she's the best wife a man could ask for - she lets
me indulge in my Who addictions with her full support.  What more could a
man (or, this man anyway) ask for?  Yes, I took Kids2K/improv to heart,
knowing that my own "kids" will be coming in the future.  May they (and all
yours) be alright.  Very Sweet of you Keets... thanks.

Jim in Colo Springs

"...this is a song that came true.  My... Wife..." JAE  (Yikes!)