rock & roll death match

Enough of this nonsense, let's get down to the meat of this argument:  What
would a Beatles vs Who rumble look like?

You can match them up with today's surviving members Ringo, Paul, George vs.
TED or with all original members circa a year of your choice.

I think The Who have the edge anyway you slice it.  Roger's skills as a
butt-kicker are well documented and George has not been feeling well.
Lennon was a pacifist and McCartney is a vegetarian.

Sure, if you caught The Who on a day when they were all drunk, The Beatles
might have a chance.  Of course Roger was usually sober and could probably
handle at least 2 (maybe 3) of the Beatles on his own.

The only edge the Beatles have is better management and financial backing.
If we went to a battle royal with weapons, The Beatles might have a chance.
Their organizational advantages would really help them out in this format.

Jeff