In article <85.f8b42ad.28ca5e52@aol.com>,
    Sroundtable@aol.com  writes:

> Squeeze Box?
> Call Me Lightning?
> Dogs Pt. I & II?
> Wasp Man?

I like all of these, even Wasp Man!

> Waltz For A Pig? (just testing)

This one I wouldn't miss if I'd never heard it.

>  Come, singing in god damn french?  That disqualifies any song automatically
> from being good- and as an englishman u should appreciate that.

It sounds OK when its a french band ("Ca Plein Pour Moi" by Platic
Bertrand was recently played as background music on an episode of the
now defunct TV program "Lone Gunmen", although they got the title
wrong on their web site).

When its an English/American band ("Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce
soir", etc.), it sounds pretty lame.  Well, maybe not so lame in New
Orleans.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!