Re: To the Beatles backers:

Kevin McC,
Okie Doke.

My refutation of your point-by-point argument:  Music is not a contest.
Point by point augument is pointless.  It is not sport.  It is not a
political race.  It is not a beauty contest.  It is not a pissing match.  It
is sound meant to elicit a response from the audience.  It is an interaction
between the maker of the sound and the receiver of the sound.

Winners and losers?  If someone enjoys making the sound, they win.  If
someone enjoys hearing the sound, they win.  If someone does not enjoy
making the sound, they will stop making it.  If someone does not enjoy
hearing the sound, they will stop listening.

Is any particular sound better than any other sound?  That depends on the
relationship between the makers and receivers of said sounds.

It cannot be measured.  I have enjoyed the discussion, though :-)

Jeff