What's the point ?

Can we please just settle this by saying we all love The Who more, but The
BeaTles were a great band that has their place in rock history??
If anyone on this list can't agree to that, a) you don't like The Who as
much as The Beatles, and should move to a Beatles list, or, b) you need to
check out some VH1 or other type polls (anywhere!) that consistently have
the Beatles as #1.

I mean really, this just isn't going anywhere.

Kevin in VT
getting stitches from banging my head against the wall.
Make it stop!!!