-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com] Em nome de
AnEnglishBoy
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2001 11:35
Para: thewho@igtc.com
Assunto: Re: the Who and their "Pop" period

Everyone, so far, has overlooked the fact that Shel Talmy produced two
bands in 1964, each producing early "hard" rock...TheWho-> & TheKinks.

Little difference between "You Really Got Me" and
"I Can't Explain" if you analyze the styles.

TheWho-> were not, in any way, the first and only hard
rocking band of the era........try the JeffBeck era Yardbirds on for
size.

I'm A(n) (English) Man~