Strange Frequency

I caught STRANGE FREQUENCY again tonight (missed last week).  They're
running their ad before the show, including a shot of Roger introducing
him as host, and this week they've added a quote from their message
board, credited to kathleenw85.  "What can I say?  Roger Daltrey still
looks hot!!!"  Heheh.  ;)

It looks like great exposure for Roger.  I think we can expect his
recognition profile to rise a little bit.  Wish I could see the age
breakdown for the audience on this one.

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://im.yahoo.com