Re: QUAD the movie

>>I'm interested to see the publicity push behind the QUAD re-release and
>>the DVD.  Think it has anything to do with Pete's plans for a stage show?

Ha.  Here's what Rhino has to say about the DVD:

>The DVD release follows a limited theatrical release of QUADROPHENIA
this summer. The new print of QUADROPHENIA is showing in select U.S.
cities, including Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Chicago,
Philadelphia, Seattle, Nashville and Boston. An exclusive scooter rally and
after-party surround the Los Angeles premiere on August 2, which kicks off a
week-long theatrical run.

Notice that about the "limited theatrical release."

keets