Re: [TheWhoMaximumRnB] Re: Roger's voice

An indepth reply to Jon and Keets' most recent comments will
follow, but it may take a couple days due to my schedule.

For now, let it be said that prior to Who->AreYou, a greater
advocate of Roger Daltrey's talents, vocals, and stature with
TheWho-> and within the Rock Community could not be found
outside myself.

But, in the 26 years since "TheWho->ByNumbers" was released,
my opinion has changed drastically.

Again, it is only *my* opinion, and worth as much, no more, no less,
than *anyone else's opinion."

For me, "Psychoderelict" could not have been improved upon by the
addition of the talents of Herr's Daltrey/Entwistle. I think is fairs well,
perfectly in fact, without them, and LIVE Pete used the incredible talents
of Simon Phillips on drums.

I don't *think* Pete needs TheWho->, but I am *SURE* that Daltrey
needs TheWho->.

Sod his half assed acting career, if it were not for TheWho->,
Daltrey would not have a life.

More to follow,

AnEnglishBoy~