Re: MSG Performance

>I'm no expert on how this goes together, but seems to me the
harmonica is syncopated around what John plays.  I'll have to go listen to
it a few more times and see if I can figure it out.  I'm sure Roger is
waiting for them to get organized, though.  He holds that note the second
time.

Okay, I listened to another version of BOR for comparison, and it seems like
Roger keys off of John (generally a safe thing to do) and plays in
synchopation to the drums.  So on this one, John's off, and it looks like
Roger decides to ignore John and try it the usual way by himself.  It's a
little ragged, but once he gets into it, John corrects to match and they
finish up the usual way.  Roger may be looking at Pete, BTW.

Anybody else?

keets

keets