From: "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>
To: "Petetownshend@Egroups. Com" <petetownshend@egroups.com>,
<oddsandsods@thewho.net>, <thewho@igtc.com>
Subject: "Won't Get Fooled Again" and patriotism
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 06:53:49 -0500

An editorial from the San Antonio, Texas Express-News called "Talking about
my generation makes boomers rally in unison." Gary Martin talks about the
different meanings of "Won't Get Fooled Again" in 1971 and at last weekend's
Concert For New York. Go to:
http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=987&xlc=450117

         -Brian in Atlanta
          The Who This Month!