Lifehouse Chronicles lost

I have just recently lost disc I to my Lifehouse Chronicles box, and being
neurotic, knowing that it's sitting over there without disc 1 in it is
driving me crazy, so I'm going to sell some stuff to offset buying this
thing twice.  If for any reason somebody has an extra copy for sale, please
drop me a line.

The Who: 30 Years of Maximum R&B, VHS (I just bought the DVD)
$9.00 with shipping

Pete Townshend: Live 1993 , 2 discs, not CDR's (same list as Pete Live '93
video, plus Goodnight Irene, A Quick One, Heart To Hang On To, Save It For
Later
I bought this for $50 while we were playing some shows in New York.
$18.00 w/shipping

Little Feat

Chinese Work Songs
Shake Me Up

$7.00 each w/shipping

Bob Dylan: Columbia 3-disc set...sticker on cover says Made In Sweden
CD1: Lovesick (Live on Grammy's)
     Cold Iron's Bound
     Cocaine Blues
     Born In Time
CD2: Lovesick (album version)
     Can't Wait (live)
     Roving Gambler (live)
     Blind Willie McTell (live)
CD3: Not Dark Yet (album version)
     Tombstone Blues (live)
     Ballad Of A Thin Man (live)
     Boots Of Spanish Leather (live)

$17.00 w/shipping

Angel Heart - DVD
$7.00 w/shipping

Zachariah - VHS (electric Western starring Don Johsnon, James Gang,
                 Country Joe & Fish, Worlds First Electric Western)
                Collector's Edition, Widescreen
$7.00 w/shipping

Ticket Stubs:  Chicago 1985 (no snickering...I was only 12 at the time)
               Robert Plant 1988
               (2) Eric Clapton 1990
all stubs are in protective covers

best offer

R.E.M. - New Adventures In Hi Fi - limited edition with hardback book,
         Peter Buck essay, photos, and slipcase.  Still seald with very
         tiny promo circle on top spine, not on front or back cover.
$17.00 w/shipping

Deep Purple - A Band Downunder, documentary of 1999 Austrailian tour.
              concert footage, interviews, and a take of Smoke On The
              Water with a few hundred guitar players at once.
              Purchased from their website.
$12.00 w/shipping

U2 - At The End Of The World, 528-page hardback book.

$7.00 w/shipping

Jon