Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #289

In a message dated 10/23/2001 12:03:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Also, any further thoughts on the "Pete hip-checking Rog across stage"
> thing?
> I thought they were just clowning around.  Or, Pete kind of saying, "no
> problem, a minor glitch, now get back there and slay them already!"
> Any one detect any anger on Pete's part after watching it again on tape?

Just watched a vintage version of WGFA from 1978 live and pete did the same
thing to roger.  I didn't sense pete bein angry at all, nor Roger.  Both
seemed to have a blast on stage at the end w/macca.  All i saw from pete was
he having a fuckin blast and playin like a young buck.

kevin mc