Re: McCartney vs The Who

In article <10c.7440bdd.2906158d@aol.com>,
    Sroundtable@aol.com  writes:

> How bout paul, roger, pete, elton, etc leading a See
> Me, Feel Me/listening to you?

I was just listening to SMFM/LTY on the TKAA soundtrack this morning.
I was thinking -- hey, they should have done that in their set at MSG.
It seems I'm not alone in my thinking!  I hadn't considered a
"Rockestra" style version, but that would have been cool as well.  Its
a song everyone can sing easily.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!