Great Show!!

It's over...and it was pretty damn good.

Pete was obviously nervous when their set began but opened up. Yeah...I'm a
little sick and tired of BBE and though TKAA (new version) would have worked
better, pacing-wise.

I really think they should have been the act before McCartney. I know I'm
biased, but they had the place rocking and it would have been a perfect intro
to Macca.

Pete looked like he was having a great time during the finale...danicng and
bobbing...Bon Jovi should take lessons...it's not where you stand - it's WHO
you are and what you do!

Fun evening...

ws