articles and pics

Articles and pics are already showing up, but no Who pics yet, or any
reviews.  Yahoo and MSN have the concert links posted on their front
pages, but MSN's is under McCartney's name.  This was a visually
terrific Who moment, so I hope we get some great pics.

:)
LB

P.S.  BTW, anybody hear if The Who and the JEB are sharing BBKing's?

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://personals.yahoo.com