Why BBE?

Schrade wrote: "why do they insist on doing BBE?"

Yeah, BBE really makes Rog earn his keep.
I was really hoping for AAA, or even TKAA.  Even would have like to have
seen MB.  They could have really put on a show with an extended free flowing
jam.

But, I was way psyched for WGFA.  The syth part near the end, with the
scenes of the NY sky line complete with Statue of liberty on the huge screen
behind stage was absolutely powerful.  *That* will be an image burned into
the psyche of viewers for years to come.

I also have to admit that at the beginning of WGFA, the sight of the Union
Jack with the Stars and Stripes on the left and right gave me goose bumps
and made me choke up *big* time.  Another huge and powerful moment, both
image and sound wise.  And, another image burned into the viewers psyche for
a long, long time.

Kevin in VT
Ouch, was that a brutal "booooooo-ing" that Hillary took, or what???