Re: RIAA & MSG

> Following the last url I posted, another article referencing the issue of
> file sharing...

Gregg:

All I can say is: there's no reason to obsess over the terrorists, life does
go on and there are other issues that need to be addressed. Just because
terrorists attacked the US, that doesn't mean recording artists shouldn't
get paid.

> The Who: "Behind Blue Eyes," "Who Are You," "Baba O'Riley," and "Won't Get
> Fooled Again"

(sigh) The same old stuff.

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
           Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML