Pete's Post on NY and other items

Hello WHO fellowship!

I have read and re-read PT's post from today and I find it quite interesting
he says 'we' several times, as though he considered himself to be
American...Very Interesting.

Packing up for the Mohegan Sun/MSG/BBKing experience this weekend with the
best of my WHOfreinds.  I think it will be a devistating yet incredible
weekend for all of us.

Has anyone heard whether the Star Spangled Banner will be played at the
opening of the Concert For NY?  The 2 most important parts of that show for
me will be the WHO (of course) and the Banner.  I hope with all my heart
that it will be played to open the show, even though I am sure I will be
crying my heart out during.

I realize I am very fortunate to be able to attend this show (for many
reasons).

(--Thanks Kathleen; I love ya.)

jacqueline