Fwd: Save 17% on Pete Townshend & Raphael Rudd's "The Oceanic Concerts"

I got this from Amazon today:

>From: "Amazon.com"

>To: thirdofnever@hotmail.com >Subject: Save 17% on Pete Townshend &
Raphael Rudd's "The Oceanic Concerts" >Date: 16 Oct 2001 21:51:18 -0700 >
>Dear Amazon.com Customer, > >As someone who has purchased albums by Pete
Townshend & Raphael Rudd, you >might like to know that "The Oceanic
Concerts" is now available. You can >order your copy at a savings of 17%
by following the link below. >
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005Q468/ref=mk_pb_aia > >To
learn more about "The Oceanic Concerts," please visit the following page
>at Amazon.com: >
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005Q468/ref=mk_pb_aia >
>Sincerely, > >Steven Stolder >Editor >Amazon.com > >PS: We hope you
enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather >not receive
future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please use >the link below
or click the Your Account button in the top right >corner of any page.
Under the Your Account Settings heading, click >the "Update your
communication preferences" link. > >http://www.amazon.com/your-account >