re-Roger and Pete at BB's ?

If Roger and Pete showed up at even one of John's shows that would be
incredible,let aloneif they actually performed,now that would be awesome!
I  would bet on Zak and probablyRabbit showing up and  playing. BBKing's
Club is not very big but does hold somewherearound 500 . The front
section of the club nearest the stage are all tables as is the mid
section,but at the back near the bar there is a large space for I suppose
standing patrons. Also thereis the restaurant adjacent to the club
itself. This should be a very excitng week end!Regards,Derick.