Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #280

Well.  VH1 has had this annoying but convenient pop-up going on for several
weeks, but now that I look for it, it's down.

As I understand it, the benefit has been organized by VH1 and Mirimax, so it
will be carried on the VH1/MTV family of stations, and maybe others (none
definite given).  It will be carried live, so should start when the concert
starts in NYC, presumably 8:00 p.m. ET.  I guess it will run to whenever.

Has anyone else heard what the "other" stations might be?

keets