Re: Wahsington benefit

> > Jackson has not only jumped to first billing, but he's also had the show
>renamed to reflect the anthem he's recording with 'N Sync and the
>Backstreet Boys
>
>Ugh.  How embarrassingly selfish.  Talk about out of touch......

Yeah, for sure.  Let's trivialize the whole thing as a McDonalds' promotion.

Jackson looks to be a tragic case of a talented artist who has totally lost
touch with reality.  You'd think some of this stuff would backfire, but when
I was poking around in the music charts, I noticed Jacko seems to be doing
just fine.  His fans must all be ten years old, or else blind.

> > Jagger's decision to pull out of the Washington show is extra
> > interesting
>
>Not to mention wise & prudent.

And maybe disgusted with the whole thing?  I'm getting to appreciate The
Stones more just lately.  Besides good instincts, Jagger has got a lot of
grace.

keets