Bassist of the Millennium

Here's something from alt.music.who that I didn't know--that McCartney was
voted #2 for this award.  Something else interesting--that everyone assumes
members of The Beatles will sweep every poll, regardless of qualifications.

keets

>We all know polls are almost meaningless, but McCartney was voted the #2
>"bassist of the milennium" and the editors of Bass Player surprised he
>wasn't #1.  Thunder God, JE, was of course #1.

<< If McCartney really wanted to have a dream band, he'd be relegated to
keyboards.  Even on his best day, Macca is no match for the Thunder God. >>