Re: airports(related to JEB)

----- Original Message -----
From: <Pilam76@aol.com>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 3:01 PM
Subject: airports(related to JEB)

> Ok i am flyin from ft lauderdale to JFK next sat at 1040am to see the
> ox///how long should i be at the airport b4 hand?? I have hear 1-4
hrs//Who
> has flown who can give info as to airport check-in speed after the
september
> 11 attacks?
>
> -scott

    Hey Scott,

    I assume you have website access........that being the case..........do
a search engine for the name of the airport that you'll be flying out of.
That airport probably has an official website that you can go to with all of
the latest info.
    If that does'nt work, then do the good 'ol fashioned telephono!  If I
were you, (and you don't aquire the info you're looking for) I'd get there
about 4 hours early just to be extra sure!

Joseph