NYC Benefit

Wholigans...

I've been out of touch (in more ways than one) from the list for a while and
just got my digest back issues.  I've been reading that The 'Oo will be
playing a benefit for WTC???  Is this true???

When is this going to take place?  Will it be televised?  Will the Beaver
tell Wally about his secret?  Sorry...  Anyway, I'm just getting wind of
this.  Can someone please tell me what's going on?  Thanks much and have a
great weekend all...

Jim in Colo Springs

"...now I'm a desperate old fart.  Not boring though!"  PT