Re: more free stuff from Eelpie

In article <20011011193938.17090.qmail@web20008.mail.yahoo.com>,
    Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>  writes:

> I have never heard anyone complain about QT in either
> PC or Mac.

Well, you just did.  I have had problems with the installation of QT
on my PC and after I managed to get it installed I was unimpressed
with the quality of the software.  There are two quality issues here,
the quality of the engineering put into the software itself and the
quality of the multimedia playback.  Its the former that I find to be
unacceptable.  When it works, the multimedia quality is just fine, but
the software quality itself is what I find lacking.

When I rebuilt my PC I just decided to keep it off my machine.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!