Re: Final report

> D'oh!  See, Mark - all your problems would be solved if you bought a
> *mid-priced* stereo system & got rid of that fancy-shmancy one you have!

Scott:

That's OK. I'd hear it anywhere, anyway. I heard it in the car on the way to
my store from Circuit City, in my store, and at home.

> Boo!  Boo!  Sweeping generalization!  Sweeping generalization!  Boo!

Hey, what am I supposed to do? Cite each buyer seperately? How LONG do you
want my reply to be?

> Are you saying you.....got fooled again?

No, that anyone with the guts to make a CD better be aware that I might be
listening to it.

> Jail time for Jon Astley?  A fine for Pete?

I could care less about Astley, and wish only that Pete cared as much as I
do about this music.

> Which stands for:  Don't Buy! X-spensive!

No need for one with CDs.

> What about some superior smoke?  Have you tried that?  Still nothing?

Are you kidding? I'm 32 years "behind the bong." But it's odd to hear LALD
go from "they're playing right in front of me" to "they're playing in a tin
shack."

> And most of the public is settling for it just fine.

Yeah, and most of the public settles for Michael Jackson, too.

> What do you mean "wasn't in the bag?"  You're Myrtle Beach slang is lost
on me.

I mean Laden should have either been secured or definitely targeted by the
first bomb before they started this. Now it looks like we're ineffective:
they know we're going after Laden, but we missed and killed innocent
civilians. The longer he stays alive, the less menacing we look. So much for
the great US military, they'll say.

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
        Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML