Re: Fw: Acid Thrash and LAL bitching

This is a comment--not an accusation--and Luke can always subscribe to
igtc if he wants to read it.

BTW, what kind of stuff do you guys say about me on lists I don't
subscribe to?

LB

--- Jon Rhein <rhein@betterthanlife.com> wrote:
> I am forwarding this message in full from the kiddy-er, IGTC list,
> since it seems pretty low to go after someone--namely Luke
Pacholski--on a list he doesn't even subscribe to.  What's the matter
Jeff?  You want to make accusations but not give the 'accused' a shot
at responding?

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1