Re: Fw: Acid Thrash and LAL bitching

> > I think it's very rude and childish when people feel the need to
> > trash the character of others, especially without making any attempt
> > to contact said persons first.

Hmmm...I wonder if that's how Jon Astley feels.

> > The fact is that LAL is very close to me. I *love* the concert. I
> > know it inside and out. This has nothing to do with "control".

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

> > It has
> > everything to do with what sounds good and what doesn't. Simply put
> > the DE does *not* sound good. It *can* sound much better.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

> > Can you think of *any* valid reason to release an inferior product?

So we can get to know positive people like yourself?

> > I don't especially care for the 1995 CD, but the fact is, it sounds better
> > than the DE. Then of course there's the bootleg...

Which sounds worst of all.

> > The same holds for Who's Next. Doesn't it seem a bit silly that a CD
> > mastered as far back as 1985 or 1986 (the Canadian pressing) sounds
> > *better* than one mastered in 1995?

Move to Canada.

> > At the very least, a new release should sound the same as an old one,
> > hopefully better. Certainly not *worse*.

Maybe it's your cables.

> > Relevant? My opinion is just that - my *opinion*. If you don't like
> > it, don't read it.

And our opinion about your opinions is just that.  *Our* opinion.  If you
don't like it, tell your crony Jonny-Boy not to forward it.

> >The fact is many people *do* like and/or agree with many of my opinions.

Yes.  The converts.

> > As such, I'll continue to express them as I  see fit.

That's a given.

> > Heck, I'd continue to express them regardless.

Heck?

> > I think it was downright inappropriate of Mr. House to liken me to a
> > dope fiend. Childish.

That's the way it is over here on IGTC.  We're rude & insulting to each
other all the time & frequently talk down to one another.

> > If anyone would like to contact me, feel free to do so either
> > privately or via O&S.

I thought Jonny-Boy delivered your mail.

> > Luke

- SCHRADE in Akron