Re: drag

Hmmm.  I was thinking it was cute as a button.  I can't hear half of what
he's singing, though.  I gather he's saying ugly things about somebody?
Gotta be.  It's Fang's favorite song.  ;)

Funny about the mp3s.  I'd noticed some of the 2000 ones were replaced, but
it's interesting that he's changed the later ones, too.  I thought the whole
point was a give-away.

keets