RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #270

Hello All and Hey Jeff,

I agree on your post. They should be organizing another gig in NY. It doesnt
make any sense to just come over to play a mini set and leave so quickly. I
am hoping for something more...

I am still not sure where tix are going to be going on sale for the MSG Oct
20th event, I plan on going, and the JEB ticket rescheduling is confusing
the hell out of me...

I WILL be attening the JEB show in New Haven. Too bad you cant make it. I
was looking forward to meeting you. Is the 23rd (tuesday) any good for you?
Alan, just posted the new date.

Anywho, I am sure things will work out this month and most of us
east-coasters (and whoever is traveling) should have a good shot at seeing
the boys. If not, at least the JEB.

Hoping and praying in CT...

Talk to you all soon
George