JEB, TED, Macca, NY, CT and me *wild guessing*

I am quite confused by all the scheduling of the October 18-November 1
period.  I am going to refrain from any commitments until the JEB and TED
tell us what they are going to do, when they are going to do it, how much it
will cost, and where they are going to be.

I've got two tickets to see the JEB.  One for New Haven that I won't be able
to use, and one for BB Kings that may or may not be changed to some other
date or time that may or may not work into my schedule.

I think (my *OPINION*) that The Who will do at least one proper Who gig in
or near NY close to October 20.  It makes no sense that they would travel
all the way across the pond (at their expense) just to play a few songs at
this benefit.  Wouldn't they want to organize a show (or 2) to pay their
expenses ala Vegas '99?

I am imagining that Bitsa and Curbishley are working together to figure this
out.

Jeff