Re: The Ox talks to VH1

>"Holy mackerel!  Keets was right all along!!"
>
>Does this mean keets has inside information, is psychically connected to
>TED, or is John reading keets' post?  You gotta wonder :-)

Well, none of those, actually.  But I appreciate you guys thinking about me.
  <blush>

John hasn't said any more than they've said before about new songs coming
out of the jams.  Folks have reported hearing the early beginnings of "Won't
Get Fooled Again" some years back, plus such examples as "How Can You Do It
Alone" that surface as a studio recording on a later album.  I think Pete
even said before the Who2k tour that he intended to take a DAT recorder
along in case they wanted to fool around with any of ideas they came up
with.

keets