Who's Next 2.002

Went to best buy last night looking for something different and suceeded.  A
tribute album called Who's next 2.002 from Out of Phase.
They have done similar tributes to pink floyd for "the wall" and "dsom".
I really had no idea what to expect.  And well i was very surprised at what
i heard.  Its very very different.  Its like some girl fronted alternative/
techno band's version of who's next.  Thats in a nutshell.
Now that being said they sound like a competent band and very diverse in
their musical tastes.  It's difficult to put into words, how does a woman
sing MY WIFE? that alone is ludicrous. And then Wont get fooled again is
either hilarious or the equivelant modern "acceptable" remake of a classic.
But The song is over is actually very different and deserves a listen.
Behind blue eyes is'nt bad but a bit tedious.
The entire album makes use of many different keyboard effects and exotic
instuments to give intense atmosphere since the vocalist wont do that, in
her modern minimalist approach to singing.
Overall at $11.99 i still want my money back but it was interesting to hear
an extreme experimental take on music that is in no danger of being improved
upon.