Re: What Should The Who *NOT* Play?

JAE = John Alec Entwistle.

I think this whole thread is pointless. I cant see why an artist should
censor himself. How can anyone be offended by My Generation (hope I die.....
etc.) when the song is about something else and played to benefit those who
need it.

Maybe one H*** of a stupid question, but why are benefits needed? Doesnt the
US-government have any money to help those who are left behind after the
disasters? Just curious.

Lars