tommy versions

Hey there I liked your diverse choices for your tommy cd.
Here are some suggestions with substitution:

Overture : Studio
It's a Boy : IOW  (Flawless dripping with emotion)
1921 : IOW
Amazing Journey : Leeds
Sparks : Woodstock   (a must)
Eyesight To the Blind : toss up either the Soundtrack or Studio w/ new
vocals ( on the mfsl version)

Christmas : Studio
Cousin Kevin : Join Together  '89
The Acid Queen : IOW (yes i agree Pete doing it alone is great, funny thing
they mixed out roger and john vocals on that for the cd.  Watch the video
and you'll see.

Underture : Studio  (does anyone else hear the riff for "You Better You Bet"
in the middle of this?)

Do you think its alright/ Fiddle all about : IOW
Pinball Wizard : Woodstock  OR  Swansea-Who put a better Boot
Theres A Doctor/ Got to the Mirror Boy : IOW  (FLAWLESS)
Tommy Can you hear Me : TKAA sndtrk  W/ keith going ALLLO! or IOW.

Smash the mirror : Petes demo or any live version ( I dont think anyone ever
got this one right because of the high note)

Sensation : Join together '89 (perfect!)
Miracle Cure : IOW
Sally simpson :  Tommy Soundtrack  ( thats two we agree on!) The LSO version
is'nt bad
I'm Free : Now this is easy the most flawless version is not on an album
its on a video of the the who live at the London coliseum 69.
Its on the Whos better Who's best video but the Leeds version is very close
to that, so either one.

Welcome : Studio OR pete's demo comes a close second.
Tommy's holiday camp IOW
We're not gonna take it : this is where it gets difficult.
                                          I like the note- by note precision
of the JT '89
                                          version because it gives me the
feeling that your entering this big place and that s important to this song.
The leeds version is fairly good also the Pontiac silverdome 76 version is
wonderfully powerful.  But overall the 89 version is the best.

See ME Feel me : Easy always has been - Woodstock the only consistent tear
inducing, emotion stirring, get up on your feet and start marching version
there is.

So we agreed on several there my fellow who-mate i'd also be curious to hear
you comment on my choices.