George, the quiet one

One of my first concerts was The Beatles at Suffolk Downs, East Boston,
1966. My father tried like hell to get tickets for us kids, to no avail. We
whined and cried so much that he took us down there so we could at least
listen to the concert.

He found a hole in the fence and held it up for us to sneak under. Some kind
soul let me stand on his seat (I was 10) so I could see above the people.
The noise was deafening and I couldn't tell you what they played that night.
This wonderful person gave me his program when it was all over. I still have
it. I still have the memories ...

Thank you, George, for your wonderful melodies and lyrics. They will live on
forever. I hope the pain of cancer is gone now.

God bless,
Corkface