Re: Is RS taking a small swipe @ Pete?

In a message dated 11/29/01 9:37:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
whocasa@hotmail.com writes:

> posturing
> that looks unbecoming of many players over the age of fifty."

Pete ALWAYS looks cool with his guitar.  I have never heard anyone dispute
that, even at his present age.  He himself may have feared that he wouldn't
look right doing what he used to do, but those concerns certainly have to
have been erased by the 2000 tour.

He is unique. He is origional. He is genuine.  There is no one that can
compare to his "posturing" at any age. I can see why you may think that they
may be talking about Pete, and they may well be, but if they are, then they
are just some idiots.

Jon in Mi.