Re: Entwistle with Govt. Mule/White Trash?

I thought "white trash" music was crying-in-your-beer country.  I'm sure
that's a dated perception, since country has absorbed much of the rock sound
over the last few years and public tastes have changed to match.  Still I
don't think of the "trailer trash" folks as being big fans of blues or
hip-hop or ANY identifiable black music forms.  It's a very conservative
(and often racist) group.

keets