Re: Rock is still Rock

me  "PS.  I thought of another American ROCK release that nearly predates
'My Generation'.  Zappa's "Freak Out" was recorded February 1965, released
February 1966."

From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
"Not relevant; couldn't have been heard by anyone until after MG was
released. You'd have done better using the Velvet Underground. Ooops, I
shouldn't have said that..."

You fell into my little trap on this one, my friend.
"Freak Out" was recorded before MG was recorded.  MG could not have
influenced MG.  Do you defind "Freak Out" as ROCK?

Make my day :-)

Jeff