Re: And your bird can't

Mark R. Leaman wrote:

> On the other hand, I'd say that Carl Palmer (at least in his
> heyday) could have played anything any of the drummers you cited could play.
> He was, as far as I know, the greatest technical drummer in Rock (not RnR,
> Jeff). Amazing, really.

Indeed Carl Plamer is amazing. His early work with Aurthur Brown and
then with Atomic Rooster is stunning, only to be followed with superiour
performances with ELP.

In concert, in '70 & '71, Palmer could do more with a single bass drum
than anyone.

Plamer is undoubtedly one of the 5 finest drummers I have ever heard
live.

AnEnglishBoy~