Re: And your bird can play lead;

> No, it's not. AYBCS solo is far more difficult than
> the one on ICE. If you play guitar, try to play
> both...

Lucas:

The AYBCS solo isn't that difficult! It's slower, not as demanding.

> It's a very simple one. I never denied the fact that
> lots of Beatles song had simple solos...

It was a bad one, it's not much different than the Rutles solo making fun of
the AYNIL solo.

> bass player. But is it that hard to admit that
> technically Keith Moon is very weak

Moon is beyond technical. Technical would have been a step down for him.
Find a single drummer who can do what he could do? None, you say? How many
technical drummers are there? Several?
I rest my case.

> No, sorry, it is transcribed in tablature for two guitar parts
> played by George and John, in officially released BeaTles
> *Compleat* music books.

AEB:

And I was talking about George's part only.

>  For example I know that Neil Peart is a better musician than Keith Moon.

Jon:

Except Peart would be the very first to say you're mistaken. He's a better
songwriter; I'll give him that.

> I wonder at what age Pete's IRON MAN album becomes enjoyable?

Scott:

The age when you get Alzheimer's.

> Or did I miss it?

If you did, you'll never know that you did.

> But he's a quarter of The Who.

Heads or tails?

> The audiophile declined saying he couldn't trust the various CD burners
> that would be involved to capture the full "corrected" sound range he had
> so laboriously acheived.

HA! The vast majority of burners make copies that are sonically
indistinguishable from the original. After a few generations it starts to
break down, but I can't imagine that as a real factor. It sounds more like:

"Well, I WOULD beat you up but I hear my mother calling."

  "Slightly more voters--in Florida as
      nationwide--preferred Gore to Bush."
     Chicago Tribune on the definitive recount

               Cheers                 ML