Re: Bass; Best; Bob the intelligence test failee

> Some of those complaining apparently do think they could do better
> themselves.

Keets:

Despite the fact they've demostrated they cannot. But they are unable to be
objective about their own work, so you'd never convince them of it.-

> Wow, never would catch me saying that in a million years.
> Get him ML !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin:

I'm still waiting to see if anyone knows who Bill Black was.

> Not in this case!

Exactly. Best is best. They can outplay all the others. I have to call that
"best."

> (still suffering from Triptophenia!!!!!)

The newest Rock Opera.

> Mark, any thoughts (keep it clean)?

Always.

> >Then again, why did Townshend try to write another rock opera.

Because he was inspired. The question could as easily have been: why didn't
he write more? Who cares either way? He did, and it was his masterpiece.

>  It didn't really work.

Damn, now I don't want to keep it clean any more. As Bugs Bunny would say:
What a maroon. Translation: he didn't want to use his mind, so he never
fathomed (is that a word) the complexities of the piece. He wanted to jump
up and down and scream "Teenage wasteland..."

>But, I haven't found most Who fans consider it to be their favorite.

He doesn't get out much, does he?

> >And, the soundtrack album was better than the original Who album.

It's like an intelligence test he just keeps failing.

> >But "Who's Next" is the apotheosis.

Failing again and again. Who's Next is the best Who album for those who
aren't REALLY Who fans, but want to associate themselves with the band
because it makes them

> It was 28 years ago tonight that I saw TheWho->
> on their "Fallout Shelter" tour, @ The Forum in

AEB:

Oh, you poor (English) boy. Having to suffer though that hack band Lynyrd
Skynyrd.

> Oooooo, I'm shakin' now!

Kevin:

All over? I've just got to know.

  "Slightly more voters--in Florida as
      nationwide--preferred Gore to Bush."
     Chicago Tribune on the definitive recount

               Cheers                 ML