pete on "being mick"

well, I assume we all saw it on thanksgiving. I have a few questions: it
seems pete was very quiet at the session. he did talk, but very little, only
one word statements. how come?   why didn't pete say he recorded with mick on
his website until much after the fact? and how come pete said in 2000 he
wouldn't wanna work in a studio anymore with a "demanding producer" and all
and then you see him recording in a studio with headphones and a producer and
the whole sha-bang a year later? meanwhile, we await VERY patiently for a new
who studio album.
just my opinion.